So There You Go

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Randomness

I'd just like to start with, I'm a slacker! That's right. I don't think I've really done any homework since Tuesday. I hope I don't fail out of school! I feel like I should be working much harder. However, Audra and I talked and decided that perhaps it was because we came from Truman and are coming directly from undergrad that it seems easy. We really did have to work a lot harder at Truman than a lot of people I talk to that went other places. Also, a lot of people in my class (of 60) are older and didn't come directly from undergrad. I think 14 of the 20 people in my block took at least one year off and most of them are between the ages of 26 and 33, one is in her 40's! This probably makes the work load seem a lot harder to them. I know I wouldn't find it easy after being out of school for so long!

My other random thought is that I'm ready to get married! We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond today and I can't wait to register for my wedding presents. I can't wait to have a house and set it all up and decorate it. I can't wait to be called someone's wife and to be able to say "my husband". I can't wait to wear the beautiful white dress and have all my friends and family there. *sigh* Someday my prince will come.

Speaking of prince's, Cinderella comes out on dvd next week! That and the Little Mermaid are two of my favorite Disney movies. Not that I don't love them all, but I especially love those two. I can't figure out if the Little Mermaid has come out on dvd yet or not. I'm hoping I didn't miss it! If anybody knows, get back to me!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Friend, you should not allow anonymous comments so that you don't get these random people leaving links all over your blog. Wouldn't you much rather have me talking about how I sympathize with your marriage desires? Cuz I do :)

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger slens04 said…

    You don't want to be married! Then we couldn't have so much fun at Otis Campbells if you were married!!! :-( Love, Spike

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    linze lou! i want all that too! i want to be married! but i think its just a phase because all our friends that we graduated with are getting married ... hopefully the phase will pass!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home