So There You Go

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Blinked and Suddenly It's Fall!

So I was on campus today and realized that it is in fact fall. The leaves are changing, it is getting cooler and the winds are changing. Oddly enough I am enjoying the change. Normally I'd rather just have summer stay, but I am excited to experience my first Colorado winter! I really don't think it is going to be as bad as the midwest. It certainly won't be as bitter at least. And I'm told the snow melts not long after it falls, which means fresh snow and not the dirty, nasty stuff we are used to at home.
I'm feeling pressured to get every done that needs to be done before I go home this weekend. I know I'll get it all done, I just feel like there's so much to do! I'm very excited though. I haven't been home in a while, so it will be great to see everyone, even if I only have the weekend. I wish I had time to go see my grandma though. I guess it will have to wait for Thanksgiving. It did occur to me that I should at least call her sometime soon!
Well the time has come, I need to actually skim some reading for tomorrow morning's class. Happy Fall!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home