So There You Go

Monday, October 10, 2005

Strangers...not always bad...

So I had a wonderful weekend back in good old Iowa. It was so great to see my mom and all my friends. I have definitely been missing them! The wedding was great and I had a fabulous time! I can't believe Steph and Chase are actually married. i mean it isn't like they weren't already living together and seemed married, but now it is actually permanent. Scary! On my flight from Chicago to Denver, I sat by a lady that was going home from visiting her sons who go to school there. One is my age and the other is a freshman. We had a nice talk about her sons, me and my schooling, her divorce, my parents, my roommmates, Ryan, her friends that basically made over her whole house and just life in general. It was one of the best talks I've had in a while and we didn't even exchange names until the plane had landed. She made me feel a lot better about a lot of things and it was nice to have a completely unbiased ear to talk to and I think she felt the same way. I got off the plane just feeling at ease with life and I love that feeling. She gave me her name and contact info, so if I ever go down to Colorado Springs I can look her up. I just might really do it. Random I know, but I really enjoyed our chat.
Now that my adrenaline has left me, I'm quite tired. I think it is making me emotional, which I hate. I definitely plan to work on catching up on sleep this week. Too bad I have a lot of stuff to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home