So There You Go

Monday, July 17, 2006

Yesterday at church we sang some really good songs. I liked all of them and we even sang Amazing Grace which I don't think gets sung at churches enough. I wish we could sing it every week. It's things like that that make me excited for next Sunday.
Jenny and I went to dinner at Kaci and Scott's house last night. They're both just so nice. I'm excited for their wedding. They're so cute together.
I seem to have developed a cold over the weekend. Shitty. I hate colds in general, but I hate them twice as much in the summertime! I got it from the baby I watch Monday through Thursday. I'm hoping it will be short-lived. Yuck.
I read on CNN today that Money Magazine named Fort Collins the top city to live in in the United States. I definitely have to agree. Fort Collins is a great place to live. Also a great place to raise kids.
So I thought I had a lot to say on here, but I've found myself with nothing left. Perhaps later I'll come up with more!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Is it just me or is everyone getting sick this summer? I really haven't heard about this many people getting sick during summertime before. My family was sick, a couple of my friends here had colds, and I had a cold and fever. Yuk.

    I hope you feel better!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger slens04 said…

    Does it mean you are never coming back?:-(

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Lindsay said…

    I can't imagine not living in the Midwest. I'm a homebody!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home