So There You Go

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

T minus 43%

It's the end of the world as we know it. Ok, ok perhaps it isn't that drastic. Sadly it is close though! Lucy has punctured my computer power cord. My new one is on it's way from Dell, but I fear it won't be here before my computer dies. I think in the long run it will actually be good for me. I need to not be so addicted/depended on my computer/the internet. I should give it up for Lent. Hahahaha. No that won't be happening. But really I should limit myself to only using it for school purposes for a week or so. Scary! I'll have to think about it.
I'm extremely tired this week for some reason. Can't wait for the weekend to catch up on some sleep! I was getting quite frustrated when I was baby-sitting today. The 3 month old I watch is getting to the point where he won't nap without being held. His mother isn't helping the situation. It's annoying because I could be using the time that he is asleep to get some much needed homework done, but instead I'm forced to waste it watching tv because I can't put him down. Arg. I have the week of the 20th off from him, which will be nice to have some time to catch up on some stuff, but I will miss him!
Alright, I know this is short but we are down to 38% now and I need to be productive anyway!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger slens04 said…

    Internet uses up battery power much faster than not using the internet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home