So There You Go

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What are the odds? Seriously!

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on my dramatic (okay not really, but kind of) life. Jenny and I went to the Rockies/Cardinals game Monday night. It was a good time although the Cards put on a sad showing. Well we are getting in line to get tickets and I hear someone say my name. I look around rather confused and guess who I see. No, really just guess. Bill. What in the world? Of the thousands of people there what are the odds that we would see each other not once but twice that night. Freaky. The confrontation wasn't awkward at all so that was good. I wasn't sure how it was going to go at the wedding, but now the pressure's off. I just can't believe of all people I'd see there it would be him. Of course Jenny and I had a good laugh about how I nearly fell apart because as you all know I'm still not over him. Yeah right. So this is my life. One random thing after another.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    wow that is amazing considering the odds were 235,234,841.439 to 1! (I did the calculations in my head and then checked them on my 100% accurate calulator tool) Just don't go getting struck by lightining on us. I don't think my brain can handle figuring that one too.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger slens04 said…

    um, yeah. I think it is something about that ball park. When I was there for a Cards/Rockies game, I ran into my uncle...from Iowa...who I didn't even know was in CO at the time. BIZZARE!!!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger JILL said…

    linze i updated!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home