So There You Go

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm Getting Really Bad About Posting!

I just want to take a moment to brag that I got flowers on Thursday. No reason, just I love you flowers. My boy is so darn cute!! They and a very sweet card were waiting for me when I got home from volunteering Thursday night. I'm a lucky girl for sure!
We are officially ready to start snowboarding. Our bindings are on, our snowboards are waxed and we have all necessary accessories (including helmets of course)! I can't wait!! 5 more days then I'll be cruising (albeit very slowly) down the mountain. Jenny and I are going to use a free lesson Saturday morning since we did only go the one time. It certainly can't hurt! I'm a little nervous about going 5 days in a row. I'm going to be super sore I'm sure, but hopefully it will be ok!
I can't believe this semester is really almost over. I mean, I've been wanting to get it done with since it's been kind of stressful. But really, that means I only have one more semester. That's craziness! I might have to enter the real world soon. Scary!
Back to homework for now!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger slens04 said…

    Don't forget the icy hot! And maybe some gold bond for any unforseen chaffing!!!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger slens04 said…

    Yes you are!!!

    Post.
    post.
    post!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    I wanna hear all about your trip! I vote you post! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home